[Sticky] Kiss “Rock & Roll All Nite” song discussions

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
David E Ros, Editor, Music Lover & Webmaster Owner
(@superman)
Estimable Member Admin Registered
Topic starter  

Editor’s Comments – Kiss singing, performing “Rock & Roll All Nite” song from this song’s music video presentation

Containing the Editor’s Comments, public discussions, reviews, etc., written by Editor David E. Ros. The topics can include: the music video; the song’s lyrics; Kiss' presentation; Kiss' performance; Kiss and the accompanying band’s presentation; the accompanying band’s performance; and the accompanying music; music score; music composition, etc.

- - - - -

Kiss singing the “Rock & Roll All Nite” song's music video is another of Kiss' wonderful, interesting featured singing performances. This “Rock & Roll All Nite” song sung by Kiss in the music video is a popular song that can be listened to year-round when desiring joyful Rock, Party music and/or when desiring a good Kiss rock music song.

- - - - -

B. Kiss singing "Rock & Roll All Nite" song's lyrics

Artist: Kiss
Album: The Best of Kiss 20th Century Masters The Millennium Collection
Genre: Rock, Party
Initial reference song's lyrics at: https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/kiss/rockandrollallnite.html

* The song’s lyrics starting with a “ * ” and ending with a “ * ” are the added and/or modified lyric lines transcribed by Pleasure-House-for-adults.com Editor David E Ros to match the song’s lyric lines of the music video used on this website. The changes are required because sometimes musicians have many versions of sung, performed song’s lyrics from the musician’s various performances. Transcribed song's lyrics: 8-25-2018; 8-26-2018

The finalized transcribed song’s lyrics are located below the Quick Editor’s Comments and below the partial song’s lyrics at the gold highlight underlined text heading beginning with **.
--- --- ---

*Quick Editor's Comments: Beautiful music video with beautiful, joyful sounds!

1. Kiss "Rock & Roll All Nite" partial song's lyrics state:

You show us everything you've got
You keep on dancing and the room gets Hot
*You drive us wild, we'll drive you crazy, crazy, crazy*

*You say you want to go for a spin, spin, spin*
*The party's just begun, we'll let you in, in, in*

*(You keep on shouting, you keep on shouting)*

Quick Editor's Comments from David E Ros

The song's lyrics state a male party goer notices a female party goer looking very nice whom is dancing while the room heats up from the physical exertion. The female party goer is appreciated by the party goers. The backup singer's chorus lyrics state to keep having boisterous fun at the party.

The Kiss band members appear good with their Kiss makeup in the accompanying Kiss music video. The Kiss makeup initially got inspirations from comic book characters. The Lord, the owner also writes, draws all comic books, etc.
---
2. Kiss "Rock & Roll All Nite" partial song's lyrics state:

*-[Chorus 1:]-*
*I, I, I want to rock and roll all night, night-night, night and party every day*
*I, I, I want to rock and roll all night, night-night, night and party every day*

The song's lyrics state the male party goer wants to stay at the party long into the night and live happy with a "life is fun" attitude like life's a party.

The Lord, the owner produced, filmed, arranged every music presentation of the owner’s written, composed songs and provides safety, precision performances to the various bands, groups, singers. The clothing the bands, groups, singers wear is owner provided. The band’s, group’s, the singer's, etc., clothing is later collected and stored in the owner’s planet Earth archives for archival purposes. No visitors are permitted in the owner’s archives. Incidentally the owner by Universe approved laws that the owner has approved also has original copies of every document, every record, every film, every video, etc., and much more stored in secure ways in owner’s archives elsewhere.
---
3. Kiss "Rock & Roll All Nite" partial song's lyrics state:

*You keep on saying you'll be mine for a while, while-while, while*
*You're looking fancy and I like your style, style-style, style*

*You show us everything you've got, got, got*
Baby, baby that's quite a lot

The song's lyrics state the female is flirting with the male party goer. Comments at parties are often teasing with no merit. The male party goer comments the female party goer is dressed nice and the male party goer likes her ways. Again the female party goer is appreciated by the party goers. Last revised: 8-26-2018
--- --- ---

**Kiss - "Rock & Roll All Nite" finalized transcribed song's lyrics

*Introduction video's speaker states: "Guess who does this doorbell?"*

(Doorbells ringing sound effects)

*Introduction video's speaker: "A doorbell"*

**(Audience applauds)**

*Kiss band lead singer Paul Stanley: "Oh, Oh, Oh Yeah"*
*Kiss band lead singer Paul Stanley: "Lets Rock and Roll All Nite"*
*Kiss band lead singer Paul Stanley: "And party every day"*

*-Song’s beginning short Instrumental-*

You show us everything you've got
You keep on dancing and the room gets Hot

*You say you want to go for a spin, spin, spin*
*The party's just begun, we'll let you in, in, in*

*Kiss band lead singer Paul Stanley: "Come on"*

*-[Chorus 1:]-*

*You show us everything you've got, got, got*
Baby, baby that's quite a lot

*Kiss band lead singer Paul Stanley: "I can't hear you"*

*-[Chorus 2:]-*

*-Song’s 2nd short Instrumental-*

*Kiss band lead singer Paul Stanley: "What, what, what?"*

*-[Chorus 3:]-*

*-Song’s ending very, very short Instrumental-*

*Kiss band lead singer Paul Stanley: "We love you"*

**(Audience applauds)**

- - - - -

One song download

Kiss CD music, etc., for sale

- - - - -

To view, listen to this enjoyable music video “Rock & Roll All Nite” performed by Kiss and the accompanying music, click the following URL link, and scroll down to the YouTube.com music video: http://www.pleasure-house-for-adults.com/?page_id=18436

- - - - -

Discussions of Kiss singing, performing “Rock & Roll All Nite” song and the use of extended carrying tempo with the singing of a song's lyrics word in the music video

Definition and explanation of the act, the art of "singing" courtesy of:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singing
Singing is the act of producing musical sounds with the voice and augments regular speech by the use of sustained tonality, rhythm, and a variety of vocal techniques.

The song's lyrics of Kiss singing “Rock & Roll All Nite” at one point state:

Quick Editor's Comments from David E Ros:
The Lord, the owner who is the song's lyrics writer and music composer are not debatable topics considering the Lord, the owner's eternities of involvement in music. So in a musical composition the Lord, the owner sets the "tempo pace", the speed for the extended carrying tempo with the singing of a particular song's lyrics word which can differ from the song’s overall tempo pace. Here the word "style" are carried and sung with the extended multiples singing the sung word at the selected, composed tempo pace, speed. The multiple repetitions, extended carrying tempo of a sung word takes a noticeable longer time than when the singular word is sung alone. The tempo pace is noted with the "comma" separations between the multiples of the extended carried tempo's sung word.

In this short extended carrying of a sung word in the song's lyrics *You're looking fancy and I like your style, style-style, style* is the "style-style" lyrics which is placed in the tempo pace of the extended carrying of a sung word's pace yet produces a different vocal sound. This is because "style-style" has a faster singing pace inside the overall tempo pace of the extend carrying of a sung word in the song's lyrics because of the use of the "hyphen" singing song's lyrics command.

Multiple repetitions, extended carrying tempo of a word is a very advance artistic part of singing that adds joyful sounds to the song's presentation and empathize the extended carried tempo sung word.

Explanation of "Tempo Measurement" courtesy of:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tempo
Tempo Measurement:
While tempo is described or indicated in many different ways, including with a range of words (e.g., "Slowly", "Adagio" and so on), it is typically measured in beats per minute (bpm or BPM). For example, a tempo of 60 beats per minute signifies one beat per second, while a tempo of 120 beats per minute is twice as rapid, signifying one beat every 0.5 seconds. The note value of a beat will typically be that indicated by the meter signature. For instance, in 4/4 the beat will be a crotchet or quarter note.

- - - - -

To view, listen to this enjoyable music video “Rock & Roll All Nite” performed by Kiss and the accompanying music, click the following URL link, and scroll down to the YouTube.com music video: http://www.pleasure-house-for-adults.com/?page_id=18436

- - - - -

Additional Kiss resources available online the internet through these quick access URL links

See Kiss official website at: http://www.kissonline.com/

See more Kiss music videos at: https://www.youtube.com/user/klerouxkiss/videos?disable_polymer=1

See additional Kiss music videos at: https://www.youtube.com/user/KISSARMYHQHD/videos?disable_polymer=1

- - - - -

I will add more discussions of Kiss singing, performance of “Rock & Roll All Nite” song’s music video including discussions on “Rock & Roll All Nite” lyrics, etc., when I have time available.

David E Ros
Editor, Music Lover and Webmaster Owner
Published on: Aug 26, 2018 @ 10:39 at Editor's Comments
Published on: August 26, 2018 at 11:08 am at Forum

ReplyQuote
Share:

Click the following image links to see advertiser's deals!

New Releases Top Sellers Future Releases
Bargain Bin Music on DVD Top Radio Hits
Win.RAR - Buy Now link
Revo Uninstaller Product Page link
Total Page Visits: 1009684 - Today Page Visits: 210

Click the following image links to see advertiser's deals!

MP3 Downloads available at CDUniverse.com
New Releases Top Selling Albums Top Selling Songs
Top Radio Hits Music on DVD Vinyl LP

Browse Categories: Alternative, Country, Heavy Metal, Jazz, Rap, R&B, Rock/Pop, Soundtracks,
Win.RAR - Buy Now link