Greetings World-Wide Visitors

Just another Music Lover’s website

Forum

Blondie "The Tide i...

Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Blondie "The Tide is High" song discussions (May 2, 2015 @ 19:48) and new revisions

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
26.8 K Views
David E Ros, Editor, Music Lover & Webmaster Owner
(@superman)
Estimable Member Admin Registered
Topic starter  

Editor’s Comments – Blondie singing, performing “The Tide is High” song from this song’s music video presentation, (audio only version) of May 2, 2015 @ 19:48

Containing the Editor’s Comments, public discussions, reviews, etc., written by Editor David E. Ros. The topics can include: the music video; the song’s lyrics; Blondie's presentation; Blondie’s performance; Blondie's accompanying band’s presentation; the accompanying band’s performance; and the accompanying music; music score; music composition, etc.

This updated "Editor’s Comments" originally published on: May 2, 2015 @ 19:48 has the newly published text from: 2-13-2021, 2-22-2022 and 5-23-2022 sections titled: the "Quick Editor's Comments"; the "Transcribed song's lyrics" matching the accompanying music video (audio only version); 6-16-2022; 6-19-2022; 7-27-2022. However this document retains the extensive "Editor’s Comments" originally published on: May 2, 2015 @ 19:48 with some areas improved, revised and other areas now completed.

Blondie singing the “The Tide is High” song's music video is another of Blondie's wonderful, interesting, featured singing, musical performances by the complete band. Debbie Harry is the lead female singer in this “The Tide is High” song sung by Blondie music band. This “The Tide is High” song sung by Blondie in the music video is a popular song that can be listened to year-round when desiring joyful Rock, Love, Romance, Rhythm and Blues music and/or when desiring a good Blondie song.

B. Blondie singing "The Tide is High" song's lyrics

Artist: Blondie
Album: Blondie Live
Genre: Rock, Love, Romance, Rhythm and Blues

Read more at: http://www.songlyrics.com/blondie/tide-is-high-lyrics/

* The song’s lyrics starting with a “ * ” and ending with a “ * ” are the added and/or modified lyric lines transcribed by Pleasure-House-for-adults.com Editor David E Ros to match the song’s lyric lines of the music video used on this website. The changes are required because sometimes musicians have many versions of sung, performed song’s lyrics from the musician’s various performances. Transcribed song's lyrics: 1-12-2017; 3-3-2018; 2-9-2021; 2-13-2021

The finalized transcribed song’s lyrics are located below the Quick Editor’s Comments and below the partial song’s lyrics at the gold highlight underlined text heading beginning with **.

*Quick Editor's Comments: Beautiful music video with beautiful, joyful sounds!

1. Blondie "The Tide is High" partial song's lyrics state:

"*-[Chorus 1:]-*
*The tide, tide, tide is high, high, high but I'm holding, holding, holding on, on, on*
*I'm going to be, be, be your number, number, number one*
*I'm, I'm, I'm not the kind of girl who gives up just, just, just like that, that-that, that-that, that*
*Oh No!*
*No, no, no*
*No, no, no*
*No, no-no, no*
*No, no, no*
*No!*"

Quick Editor's Comments from David E Ros

This portion of the selected song’s lyrics state:

"*The tide, tide, tide is high, high, high but I'm holding, holding, holding on, on, on*
*I'm going to be, be, be your number, number, number one*"

The meaning for "*The tide, tide, tide is high, high, high" song's lyrics is there are many attracted females to her pursuit of a particularly desirable male companion, etc.

The meaning for "but I'm holding, holding, holding on, on, on*" song's lyrics is the female in the song's lyrics still has a presence in the large group of attracted females to her pursuit of a particularly desirable male companion, etc.

The meaning for "*I'm going to be, be, be your number, number, number one*" song's lyrics is that the legality of multiple marriages is known to the female in the song's lyrics. The actual laws are the "Owner's Approved Complete Law Clauses with Owner's Approved Complete Law Clauses Explanations and much more" (Volume 1, version 2 in the USA) and are used and known for eternities in the Owner's universes. And there are also additional locally issued, edited, customized versions in the local languages that are used world-wide, universe-wide, etc. The USA version includes Owner approved complete law clauses with Owner approved complete law clauses explanations and much more. And contains the Owner approved, complete law clauses for the USA, for the planet Earth and for the Universe, all valid Owner approved, complete law clauses in the USA. The complete set of volumes can exceed 1,000 thick volumes for most released data to be published. Disobeying the Owner's approve, complete law clauses can be a convictable felony offense.

An actual law in the mentioned Owner's Approved Complete Law Clauses prohibits changes by rebels, outlaws to the owner's approved law clauses, etc. And the mentioned Owner's Approved Complete Law Clauses is protected as the "Official Faith" since these laws cover the issues of legal actions and illegal actions and punishments for convictions of serious felony offenses thus these laws define morality.

The point is the owner and who is the known creator of the living areas such as the planets, the space sector areas and of the stars and of the surrounding containment facilities is authorized with 100% approval from the legal residents in an owner authorized poll of privileged legal status residents of all the owner's universes, etc., for the uses of the laws from the Owner Approved Complete Law Clauses with Owner Approved Complete Law Clauses Explanations and much more" (Volume 1, version 2 in the USA).

Thus the legality of multiple marriages is already approved by the owner and cannot be overturned by trespassers on the owner's properties and trespassers of the owner authority, powers, etc. The Lord, owner, creator is the state and states in all the owner's owned, created republics, planets, universes, space sector areas thus the only entity that has authorizations to write laws, to approve laws, etc.

The passage of the multiple marriage laws from the legal residents in an owner authorized poll of privileged legal status residents of all the owner's universes, etc., is required because the owner and the owner's legal residents on all the owner's universes, etc., wanted something more in life such as for Heaven to exist while they are alive. So, the owner of "All that exists, existed and all that will exist" required that multiple marriage law's approvals to commence for the developments of Heaven universes and to start the planning’s, etc., to secure the "Blessings of Liberty" permitting a long-term project could commence without frivolous attempts to block the project. Before this law passage, multiple marriages are permitted, but the owner wants the law's approved in published finalized text.

And additionally the meanings for "*I'm going to be, be, be your number, number, number one*" are that the most multiple marriages have a number one wife that is selected by the wives during authorized poll, when the required husband's approval of the selection is announced by the husband. The number one wife meets with her husband more often and resolves many questions posed by the multiple marriage wives with her husband.

In the owner's future time periods of life, the owner is the only multiple marriage committed husband left. Multiple marriages require an immortal man for the large workloads and for the romance satisfactions of his wives. However, man and female heterosexual marriages are the most popular arrangement in the almost all of the many owner's owned universes with the legal residents. Man and female heterosexual marriages are the only permitted life because their origin is from the owner, the creator creations therefore are classified as natural. While the alternate prohibited arrangements are from resident's inventions thus are forever classified in the owner approved law clauses as being not natural. The "not natural actions" are prohibited by owner approved law clauses with severe punishment issued in nature to the offenders. Yet, homosexuals have asked myself why they die in homosexual actions and why they have lost all pleasures, sensations from all sexual encounters since their participation in prohibited homosexual acts? Another question is: "Are these laws needed?" the answer is "Yes". The Lord, owner has the only creation project being actively built in what otherwise are void not livable areas, so stability is required.

In the owner's multiple marriages the owner must be devoted and with each wife for most of the 24-hours of each day. The owner had to "elevate" his capabilities to be able to live multiple shifts of himself, by himself, (no clones, no look-alikes are used), each day. The owner in human form is a "Time Lord" capable of time traveling and also can transform his appearance to maintain youthfulness. His origins of living are of a different form of life that co-exists with the owner and is the source of the owner's immortal eternal lifespan.

This portion of the selected song’s lyrics state:

"*I’m, I’m, I’m not the kind of girl who gives up just, just, just like that, that-that, that-that, that*
*Oh No!*
*No, no, no*
*No, no, no*
*No, no-no, no*
*No, no, no*
*No!*”

The meaning is that the female in the song's lyrics will not stop her pursuit for her desired male companion.

2. Blondie "The Tide is High" partial song's lyrics state:

"*It's not the things you do that tease and hurt, hurt, hurt me bad, bad, bad*
*(Whoo)*
*(Whoo-Whoo)*
*(Whoo)*
*(Whoo, whoo, whoo)*
*(Whoo, whoo, whoo)*
*(Whoo-Whoo)*
*But it's the way you do the things you do, do, do to me, me, me*"

The meaning is that the female in the song's lyrics is not after controversial teasing that hurts her, but instead she is pleased with the complete relationship, romances, etc.

3. Additional information on the owner's need for multiple marriages beyond their love which is an very important aspect to desire:

The owner and the owner’s wives had similar views to this story, however, are now more confident that their relationship is desired, solid and is forever.

The change occurred when the owner secured a contract from his advance universe of the owner’s future days with pay for his wives. The contract requests to have the owner’s special creation natural female wives and natural female companions shine “Heaven” on the universe with the owner’s scientific interfaces, controls and the owner’s spirit is included.

Long ago the owner secured an agreement from the owner’s special creation natural female wives and natural female companions that the owner’s special creation natural female wives and natural female companions would shine Heaven when the technologies, capabilities are available. The owner’s special creation natural female wives and natural female companions looked forward to the possibility and now feel a major part of their destiny is in place. The owner’s special creation natural female wives and natural female companions are most similar in design to the owner. The owner almost immediately saw, felt the owner’s special creation natural female wives and natural female companion’s presence have a strong force with the many needed good sensations of Heaven.

The owner knows of the shining heaven possibilities, since the owner has present time contracts, etc., to shine heaven on smaller areas. The owner's wives inclusion in the shining of heaven is much more effective and has many available custom settings for an individual participant to select adjustments.

The owner's special creation natural female wives and natural female companions receive an allowance for themselves. The owner knows this is required to be respectful of the owner's special creation natural female wives and natural female companions.

The owner has had many girlfriends in the owner's eternal lifetime and the owner can transform a legal status girlfriend into a special creation natural female companion in his more advance time period with their permissions. Last revised: 2-9-2021; 2-10-2021; 2-13-2021; 2-14-2021; 2-21-2021; 2-21-2022; 5-22-2022

To view, listen to this enjoyable music video “The Tide is High” performed by Blondie and the accompanying music, click the following URL link, and scroll down to the YouTube.com music video:
http://www.pleasure-house-for-adults.com/?page_id=743

**Blondie - "The Tide is High" finalized transcribed song's lyrics

*-Song's beginning Instrumental-*

*-[Chorus 1:]-*
*The tide, tide, tide is high, high, high but I'm holding, holding, holding on, on, on*
*I'm, I'm, I'm not the kind of girl who gives up just, just, just like that, that-that, that-that, that*
*Oh No!*
*No, no, no*
*No, no, no*
*No, no-no, no*
*No, no, no*
*No!*

*It's not the things you do that tease and hurt, hurt, hurt me bad, bad, bad*
*(Whoo)*
*(Whoo-Whoo)*
*(Whoo)*
*(Whoo, whoo, whoo)*
*(Whoo, whoo, whoo)*
*(Whoo-Whoo)*
*But it's the way you do the things you do, do, do to me, me, me*
*Oh No!*
*No, no, no*
*No, no, no*
*No, no-no, no*
*No, no, no*
*No!*

*-[Chorus 2:]-*
*Number, number, number, number, number*
*Number one, one, one, one, one, one-one, one-one, one, one-one, one*

*Every, every, every girl wants you to be, be, be her man, man, man*
*(Whoo)*
*(Whoo-Whoo)*
*(Whoo)*
*(Whoo, whoo, whoo)*
*(Whoo, whoo, whoo)*
*(Whoo-Whoo)*
*But I'll wait my dear, dear, dear until it's my, my-my, my turn, turn, turn*
*Oh No!*
*No, no, no*
*No, no, no*
*No, no-no, no*
*No, no, no*
*No!*

*-[Chorus 3:]-*
*Number, number, number, number, number*
*Number one, one, one, one, one-one, one*
*Number, number, number, number*
*Number one, one, one, one, one-one, one-one, one-one, one-one, one-one, one, one-one, one*

*-Song's 2nd very short Instrumental-*

*Every, every, every girl wants you to be, be, be her man, man, man*
*(Whoo)*
*(Whoo, whoo, whoo)*
*(Whoo, whoo, whoo)*
*(Whoo-Whoo)*
*(Whoo, whoo, whoo)*
*(Whoo-Whoo)*
*(Whoo)*

*But I'll wait my dear, dear, dear until it's my, my-my, my turn, turn, turn*
*I'm, I'm, I'm not the kind of girl who gives up just, just, just like that, that, that-that, that-that, that*
*Oh No!*
*No, no, no*
*No, no, no*
*No, no-no, no*
*No, no, no*
*No!*

*-[Chorus 4:]-*
*Number one, one, one, one, one-one, one*
*Number one, one, one, one, one-one, one-one, one-one, one-one, one-one, one, one-one, one*

*-[Chorus 5:]-*
*The tide, tide, tide is high, high, high but I'm holding, holding-holding, holding on, on, on*
*(The tide, tide, tide is high, high, high but I'm holding, holding-holding, holding on, on, on)*
*I'm going to be, be, be*
*(I'm going to be, be, be)*
*Your number one!*
*(Your number one)*

*-[Chorus 6:]-*
*The tide, tide, tide is high, high, high*
*(The tide, tide, tide is high, high, high)*
*But I'm holding, holding, holding on, on, on*
*(But I'm holding, holding, holding on, on, on)*
*I'm going to be, be, be*
*(I'm going to be, be, be)*
*Your number one!*
*(Your number one)*
*Your number one!*
*(Your number one)*

*-[Chorus 7:]-*
*(The tide, tide, tide is high, high, high)*
*But I'm holding, holding, holding on, on, on*
*(I'm going to be, be, be your number, number, number one)*

*-[Chorus 8:]-*
*I'm going to be*

One song digital download for sale

Blondie CD music, etc., for sale

To view, listen to this enjoyable music video “The Tide is High” performed by Blondie and the accompanying music, click the following URL link, and scroll down to the YouTube.com music video:

Additional Quick Editor's Comments with discussions of Blondie's singing, performing “The Tide is High” song and the use of extended carrying word tempo "vocal techniques" with the singing of a song's lyrics words in the accompanying music video (audio only version)

Definition and explanation of the act, the art of "singing" courtesy of:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singing

Singing is the act of producing musical sounds with the voice and augments regular speech by the use of sustained tonality, rhythm, and a variety of vocal techniques.

The song's lyrics of Blondie singing “The Tide is High” at one-point state:

*Number one, one, one, one, one, one-one, one-one, one, one-one, one*

Quick Editor's Comments from David E Ros:
The Lord, the owner who is the song's lyrics writer and music composer are not debatable topics considering the Lord, the owner's eternities of involvement in music. So, in a musical composition the Lord, the owner sets the "tempo pace", the speed for the extended carrying tempo with the singing of a particular song's lyrics word which can differ from the song’s overall tempo pace. Here the word “one” is carried “one, one” and sung with the extended multiples singing the sung word at the selected, composed tempo pace, speed. The multiple repetitions in the extended carrying tempo of a sung word takes a noticeable longer time than when the singular word is sung alone. The tempo pace is noted with the "comma" separations between the multiples of the extended carried tempo of a sung word.

In this short extended carrying of a sung word in the song’s lyrics are “*one-one, one-one, one, one-one, one” with the word “one”. The words “one-one” in the song’s lyrics is placed in the tempo pace of the extended carrying of a sung word’s pace yet produces a different vocal sound. This is because “one-one” has a faster singing pace inside the overall tempo pace of the extended carrying of a sung word in the song’s lyrics because of the use of the “hyphen” singing song’s lyrics command.

Multiple repetitions in the extended carrying tempo "vocal techniques" of a sung word is a very advance artistic part of singing that adds joyful sounds to the song's presentation and places an emphasis on the extended carried tempo of a sung word.

Explanation of "Tempo Measurement" courtesy of:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tempo

Tempo Measurement:

While tempo is described or indicated in many different ways, including with a range of words (e.g., "Slowly", "Adagio" and so on), it is typically measured in beats per minute (bpm or BPM). For example, a tempo of 60 beats per minute signifies one beat per second, while a tempo of 120 beats per minute is twice as rapid, signifying one beat every 0.5 seconds. The note value of a beat will typically be that indicated by the meter signature. For instance, in 4/4 the beat will be a crotchet or quarter note.

General discussions of Blondie singing, performing “The Tide is High” song’s music video

There is no accompanying band shown in this music video. To view, listen to this enjoyable music video “The Tide is High” performed by Blondie and the accompanying music, click the following URL link, and scroll down to the YouTube.com music video:

The Lord, the owner carefully selects, contracts the singers, performers, dancers and their accompanying band’s members to market the Lord’s copyrighted music lyrics and the Lord’s copyrighted musical arrangements. The version that Blondie sings is an improved version from previous versions of this song that the Lord has permitted to be sung and marketed in the past days, elsewhere. So of course, the Lord likes Blondie. Blondie has many fans on planet Earth including myself.

The song “The Tide is High” is a romancing song and the song’s lyrics tell the story of a female desiring, pursuing the attention of another person who is highly desired by many women. So is also a motivational music video to encourage yourself when faced with obstacles in dating, etc.

Blondie’s lead singer Debbie Harry's singing performance is a wonderful easy listening joyful voice with a slight east coast of the USA, New Jersey and New England styles accent, clear lyrics pronunciations. I also enjoy listening to varying tone inflections. Blondie’s Debbie Harry's professional singing voice satisfies my music listening needs.

***** I rate Blondie’s singing, performance, entertainment and the accompanying music, the music’s score, the music's arrangement, etc., “excellent” in this music video with my “Five stars out of “5” possible stars” award. This music video is with Blondie's Debbie Harry singing however not shown is the accompanying music band. This music video is desirable listening, stimulating and enjoyable.

I thank the Lord, the owner for his special creations of talent that the Lord values, loves like Blondie's Debbie Harry. Blondie's Debbie Harry is definitely one of the Lord’s special creations.

This music video is with Blondie in Debbie Harry’s prime planet Earth years from 1970’s through present times, etc.

The Lord, the owner has authorized for the musician’s, etc., to claim the musicians wrote the songs, etc. Usually the Lord witnesses the musicians writing out the song’s lyrics while viewing a Lord’s copyrighted printed song’s lyrics page.

The Lord, the owner actually is the real producer of these music videos and is the only owner of professional video cameras that are used in movies, in TV shows, in the Lord’s music videos, etc., worldwide.

The Lord, the owner does not generally disclose that the Lord is the actual Producer, Director, Security, Script Writer, Music Composer, etc., of these music videos in convict sectors because sometimes the convicts inmates start to riot against the Lord’s business operations. The Lord operates the Lord’s, the owner's business operations like a ghost writer or like a pen name, yet retains all ownership rights, privileges, etc. The Lord's, the owner's "Lord's Copyright" is honored in all the owner's universes, etc. The purpose of the "Lord's Copyright" is to clear the path for the owner to market the owner's music, literature, advance technologies, etc. in all the owner's Republics, planets and space sector areas and not have to reinvent his merchandises with new replacement products at each location. For example where the convict's prohibited governments have a copyright system which permits persons, companies to copyright the Lord, the owner owned products, etc., is a false, corrupt attempt to glorify themselves by claiming genius statues. Those involved with the false, corrupt copyrights are not fooling the owner and are convicted of serious offenses by the Lord's Court, the One Supreme Court. In the Owner's Massive Convict Containment Facilities only the Owner and the Owner's staff has authority, jurisdiction while the convicts are prohibited from forming their governments. In the Owner's Massive Convict Containment Facilities, all business were started with Owner's business plans and financing which has never been repaid for by those companying forming individuals. Examples are General Motors corporation, Microsoft corporation, and all the rest of the companies where the owner's business plans, financing and products have been used here yet have been used elsewhere previously with Lord's Copyright.

*Excerpts from this website's Home Post, which states:,

Music scores, lyrics, musical arrangements, etc., are with the Lord’s official copyrights and official ownership is by U.S., Earth and Universe laws and those "Lord Copyrighted" products, merchandise, recipes, formulas are retained by the Lord, the Owner. The Lord is a real person who by facts and laws is the origin of all advance technologies, including literature, music, etc. If your product does not work, then your manufacturer did not use the Lord’s resources that laws require nor did your manufacturer pay the Lord’s contracted fees.

The laws governing the Lord, the Owner’s 100% gross national production is because only the Lord, the Owner’s work is “Natural”. The universes have chosen the Universe’s, the planet’s, the sun’s, the people’s, the animal’s, the bird’s, the fishes’, the trees’, the plant’s and the edible plant’s “Creator” who is the Lord, the Owner for their sole source provider.

Copyrights in most locations can be nestled with unofficial inferior published accounts of copyrights at lower levels however the official copyrights ownership is at the highest level called the Lord’s copyright where the Lord, the owner retains all ownership rights, privileges by existing approved laws universe-wide and those laws are approved by the Lord who has to approve of laws on his properties for them to be valid.

Unofficial inferior published accounts of copyrights are not proof of ownership of those unofficial inferior published accounts of copyrights. The word “inferior” meanings include fake, false, not authorized, possibly unlawful, defective, corrupt, etc., thus can imply a warning.

*End of quotation of excerpts from this website's Home Post.

The convicts involved in these shams are not fooling the Owner nor the Universe's governments. The Universe's governments know that only the Lord's the Owner's products, merchandise, business plans are being used by the convicts in the Owner's Massive Convict Containment Facilities. The owner retains all ownership of the Owner's products, merchandise, business plans for his uses Universe-wide elsewhere. While the false claims of the convicts ate ignored. The Owner's products, merchandise, recipes, formulas, business plans are different from planet to planet and maybe from Republic to Republic because of the Owner's careful security procedures. The Lord, the Owner also reimburses himself when the Owner returns home in the legal universes for products, merchandise, business plans that were not paid by the convicts.

The Lord, the owner is not required to reveal that the Lord is the ghost writer, ghost composer, ghost script writer, ghost producer, ghost performers, etc., of any of the Lord’s works on the prison planet Earth. The Lord, the owner can make full disclosures, however in convict sectors in places like the prison planet Earth, the dangers, problems could raise unnecessarily.

I’m providing a quick access URL link to another YouTube.com music video featuring the Blondie music band singing, performing "The Tide is High" song and the accompanying band is shown. This additional music video shows the elaborate, large group of the very talented Blondie music band’s members. Excellent and good.

Here's the additional bonus music video of Blondie singing, performing “The Tide is High” song’s music video published on YouTube.com with “Ogmuk's channel” named “Blondie - The Tide Is High (live)” is available and is posted here. In this music video Blondie looks lovely and this is a wonderful and excellent music video.

Debbie Harry (Blondie) - The Tide Is High (live). Night of the Proms (Rotterdam, Netherlands, 1997).

The Lord, the owner usually freely distributes music videos of the Lord’s music videos and then the Lord sells higher quality discs with the music, and/or the music videos, etc. The Lord, the owner is the only manufacturer of music and video disc manufacturing equipment and the Lord, the owner is the only manufacturer of music or video recordings on playable discs.

To listen to the featured music video with Blonde's Debbie Harry singing “The Tide is High” (audio only) on the main music video webpage which has the "Quick Editor's Comments" posted and the transcribed song's lyrics matching the music video presentation are also posted. To view, listen to this music video and the accompanying music, click the following URL link, and scroll down to the YouTube.com music video:

The Lord’s, the Owner's contracts with his chosen “Special Creation” performers vary yet the following are some of the possible provisions

The Lord, the owner carefully selects, contracts with innocent, legal performers, band’s performing members whom are usually the Lord’s, the owner's “Special Creations” persons thus more talented, etc. “Special Creation” female entertainers have additional provisions in their contracts like their companionship with the Lord, the owner and the living arrangements and support details, etc. The “special creation” male performers have different style of contracts with the Lord, the owner. The performers, band’s performing members agreed to perform, participate and to market the Lord’s, the owner's copyrighted music is the highest level of copyrights and legal proof of the Lord’s, the owner's ownerships unlike the abolished U.S. Congress’ copyrights which are not legal proof of ownership. The Lord, the owner, the planet Earth, the Universes, etc., have approved these laws. All of the Lord's, the owner's performers receive their contracted earnings from performances and disc sales, etc. Laws purported to passed by "criminal" fake governments are not valid.

The Lord’s, the Owner's, the Commander-in-Chief's, the Lord Court's, the One Supreme Court's valid existence are operating in the present time with full, complete authority.

Be advised by U.S.A. laws, Earth laws and Universe laws, etc., the Lord, the owner is the only authorized source of advance technologies, literature, music, etc., and those designs, literatures, music arrangements, music compositions remain the Lord’s, the owner's properties. The Lord, the owner who is an eternal that usually writes a new music composition of his music for the different cultures, different messages and different language’s sales everywhere therefore the Lord’s, the owner's music is not always the same versions.

The Lord's, the owner's advance technologies, literature, music, etc., and those designs, literatures, music arrangements, music compositions remain the Lord’s, the owner's properties because the Lord, the owner must supply the Lord's, the owner's merchandise to every universe that the Lord, the owner owns. The Lord, the owner is the only manufacturing equipment authorized supplier, so there is no public information on the Lord, the owner's equipment nor of the equipment's usage and operation. The Lord, the owner's equipment is often too complex for everybody else except the Lord, the owner to use. And in addition, the Lord, the owner is the only reliable source of merchandise, services who is living eternally. Some areas have requested a civilian involvement in the Lord's the owner's merchandise sales, etc., but civilian businesses have proven to be not reliable source of merchandise, services, etc. So, in the Lord's, the owner's future times, the Lord, the owner is the sole supplier of merchandise and services.

Many limited life span mortals have attempted thefts of the Lord’s, the owner's authorized source of technologies, literature, music, etc., and have failed as the Lord, the owner has many safeguards to protect the Lord's, the owner's products. The Lord’s protections of his properties, products, etc., are legendary and are called the “Curse of the Lord’s Gold”. See the “Welcome World-Wide Music Listeners and Lovers!” home post webpage for more information concerning the Lord’s, the owner's copyright ownerships of the Lord’s products at: http://www.pleasure-house-for-adults.com/

For the creation of Republics like the Republic of the United States of America it is required that the Lord's, the owner's Republics to agree to obey, observe the Lord’s, the owner's approved complete law clauses and to continue obeying, observations of the Lord’s, the owner's approved complete law clauses. Which is required to continue having the Lord’s permissions to legally operate, function, etc. The Lord's, the owner's properties, authority, powers, etc., are not transferable to everybody else.

The Lord, Commander in Chief with the open judicial court powers to all cases and with original jurisdictions, final jurisdictions, etc., is because the prison planet Earth is part of the Lord’s properties. The open judicial court powers that are to all cases with original jurisdictions, final jurisdictions, etc., is called the "Lord's Court", "the One Supreme Court" that has the sole universe(s)-wide judicial powers and jurisdictions. The Lord, the Owner's position as owner, etc., is permanent. The convict's closed, corrupt and not authorized courts are called the "criminal" courts. The Lord, the Owner has all records and only the Lord, the Owner's approved decisions are valid. The convict's U.S. supreme court is a closed court and "criminal" court that is manned often by convicts. The presence of the convict's Chief Justice in the convict's "criminal" Impeachment and Treason trials illustrate that the convict's Congress presence in the Impeachment and Treason trials is in a closed, "criminal" court. And that the convict's Congress is an already abolished, corrupt, not authorized entity. So the "criminal" court's decisions and the "criminal" laws are voided by the Lord, the Owner.

The laws defining this topic are in the Lord's, the owner's approved complete law clauses and explanations, volume 1 edition, version 2 of the U.S. national laws and are the valid U.S. Constitutions. The Lord's, the owner's approved complete law clauses and explanations, every volume of the complete set of volumes, version 2 of the U.S. national laws are the “Writ of Habeas Corpus".

The Lord’s approved complete law clauses and explanations can only be approved, revised and/or voided by the Lord, the owner. The Lord, the owner's voluntary approvals and signature are required for law passages. Convict's, Rebels, Invasion's law passage(s) are voided by the Lord, the owner and are not valid laws. Convict's, Rebels, Invasion's, the "criminal" law passage(s) cannot change, alter, revise, add new laws to the Lord, the owner approved laws. Often Convict's, Rebels, Invasion's law passage(s) lack documentation, etc., yet the corrupt entities in the U.S.A. claim such laws are passed, which is false.

The Convict's, Rebel's, Invasion's promoted the “condensed edition” booklet of the U.S. Constitution which are presently dispersed are not the valid complete U.S. law clauses with some exceptions. The “condensed edition” booklet of the U.S. Constitution is the Lord, the owner written and owned "acting prop booklet. Convict(s), Rebel(s), Invasion(s) do not have permissions to use the “condensed edition” acting prop booklet of the U.S. Constitution from the Lord, the owner. The “condensed edition” booklet of the U.S. Constitution does not have the signatures claimed by the promoters of false statements. And presently, the Lord, the owner is only person mentioned in the "condensed edition” booklet of the U.S. Constitution still here. Present time person(s), convict(s), rebel(s) and Invasion(s) are not mentioned in the condensed edition booklet of the U.S. Constitution. The Lord, the owner is the only person that has achieved the "secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and "for posterity" statement's intentions thus another "Year of our Lord".

Another important fact is that George Washington and additional famous persons were hired and paid by the Lord, the Owner for this famous often performed elsewhere "Live Acting Reenactment" as actors.

The Lord’s, the owner's laws are similar all around the world on the prison planet Earth’s owner owned Republics, and have the local approved languages, cultures, etc., in the Lord’s, the owner's law’s writing styles, etc. The Lord, the owner's approved complete laws clauses and the owner approved complete law clauses explanations and much more can be viewed and read, after contacting a larger library "Reference Books" section.

The following is an excerpt from the Home Post webpage: http://www.pleasure-house-for-adults.com/

“Music scores, lyrics, musical arrangements, etc., are with the Lord’s official copyrights and official ownership is by U.S., Earth and Universe laws are retained by the Lord, the Owner. The Lord is a real person who by facts and laws is the origin of all advance technologies, including literature, music, etc. If your product does not work, then your manufacturer did not use the Lord’s resources that laws require nor did your manufacturer pay the Lord’s contracted fees."

Copyrights in most locations can be nestled with unofficial inferior published accounts of copyrights at lower levels however the official copyrights ownership is at the highest level called the Lord’s copyright where the Lord, the owner retains all ownership rights, privileges by existing approved laws that are word-wide, Republic-wide and universe-wide jurisdictions and those laws are approved by the Lord, the owner who has to approve all laws on his properties for them to be valid. The Lord, the owner can also void and/or alter proposed laws. The Lord, the owner is the only person whom can write laws and has the sole valid vote power and the sole approval powers.

Unofficial inferior published accounts of copyrights are not proof of ownership of those unofficial inferior published accounts of copyrights. The word “inferior” meanings include fake, false, not authorized, possibly unlawful, defective, corrupt, etc., thus can imply a warning.

The end of the excerpt from the Home Post webpage from: http://www.pleasure-house-for-adults.com/

“Editor’s Notes: The Lord is the Lord’s copyright holder of all the music videos, commercials, movies, TV shows, etc., world-wide and beyond which is supported by the planet Earth laws and Universe laws approved by the Lord, the owner and approved by the Universe’s permitted inhabitants. Therefore, the Lord can film similar videos elsewhere in the world which are different videos anyway. The U.S.A. is a Republic owned and headed by the Lord, the owner. In Republics and Democracies inside a Republic, the Republic's Lord, the owner if agreeable to a new law can approved a new law. The Lord's, the owner's reviews, approvals and signature are required for new laws to be valid. The Lord, the owner is the only authorized writer of laws everywhere. The Lord's, the owner's "Lord's Court," the One Supreme Court must approve all court judgements for court judgements to be valid, etc.”

The Lord does not have disputes with his selected singers, performers, band members, dancers, etc. However, everybody involved gets the notions which are fact that it is too hard to work for legal monies in convict sectors with the corrupt purported and not Lord authorized governments shielding corrupt businesses, corrupt corporations, etc. So, the Lord, his legal entourages receive just rewards when they leave the locked, sealed convict sectors to the legal sectors outside the Lord’s “abyss” the “Biblical Caverns of Hell” in the Lord’s massive convict containment facilities. I being an innocent entity look forward to leaving the Lord’s massive containment facilities with required permissions to the legal sectors in the Universes.

One of the Lord’s laws approved by the Universe is the convict’s closed courts cannot convict the Lord permitted innocent, legal visitors, friends, companions. The convict populace, the closed courts cannot convict the prison planet Earth’s Lord, the owner obviously nor overrule the Lord’s open judicial court decisions, laws, etc.

The Lord’s likes beautiful, adorable, trustworthy, healthy, safe, happy, prosperous, etc., female companions whom can think a good many things too and the Lord’s special creation female companions sure do live up to those desires, etc.

The Lord’s special creation performers are sometimes annoyed by imposter look-alikes with the special creation performer’s likeness. However, do not be fooled by imposter look-alikes whom are usually convicts on death row at large that cause commotions, crimes that the convicted news media’s claim is the real entertainer’s activities.

One of the reasons for so many look-alikes of popular persons is that fans of the Lord’s music recognize the Lord’s uses of certain special creation person’s looks, appearance from other locations, planets and they request from the Lord for themselves whom are fans to appear, look similar to their favorite performers. There are also not authorized look-alike invaders that sometimes unlawfully invade the prison planet Earth. The not authorized by the Lord unlawful invasions occur in convict sectors for many reasons particularly because of the large numbers of convicts in the Lord’s massive convict containment facilities and the convict inmate’s desires to commit crimes, offenses, etc.

Before the legal Universe was built during contract discussions the Lord warned potential residents in the planning stages of the Universes of the foreseen problems of these times. The planet Earth countries were also warned in contract discussions with the Lord.

Blondie being a Lord’s special creation is now kept in her prime years perpetually after leaving the planet Earth and is living happy with the Lord. Even if Blondie is, was seen performing appearing older, Blondie in all her Lord authorized appearances is a Lord’s special creation who the Lord will restore her youthfulness, etc. The Lord’s special creation female companions can view the Lord’s beauty shops to request selections to naturally improve their appearances, strengths, and to restore their youthfulness, etc. And the Lord’s female companions do not have to work forever as the Lord’s gives them each an allowance. Eventually the Lord establishes, manages with each wife’s written consent new businesses and products promoting his wife’s businesses that market, sell the Lord’s wife’s merchandise to their fans.

The Lord has many wives so the Lord and each of the Lord’s wives started their companionships with individual contracts between them. In those companionship contracts and the later marriage contracts with their individual benefits, property rights decided, elaborated in writing. Each wife has “bound” their husband the Lord to be with each of them, each wife individually each day and night of the wives’ lives. Each wife requires the Lord’s full, complete attentions when the Lord is with each wife individually. Only an immortal, an eternal, a Time Lord can live that long as is required in the Lord’s circumstances. The Lord can be everywhere he desires to be on his properties simultaneously in many locations therefore the Lord can be with each wife every day and night. The Lord completes the Lord’s contract obligations to be reliable, to be credible and to be efficient which helps the Lord’s publicly displayed in some locations the Lord’s present “innocent ratio” which includes many factors, etc., to determine the innocent ratio.

The Lord’s laws permit multiple male and female heterosexual marriages everywhere however having more than one wife is a lot more work, etc. With the Lord’s multiple marriages, the Lord and his Goddess wives are a “pillar of heterosexuality and heaven”, etc.

The Lord accompanies each wife individually everywhere the wives are permitted to travel with the Lord per their agreements at the assigned times every day and night of each wife’s life to the pleasure of the Lord’s wives. The Lord’s wives have agreed that the Lord on his own extra time when his businesses requires his presence that the Lord goes to the dangerous places like the convicted prison planet Earth alone. And sometimes the Lord is accompanied by his staff headed by himself with the Lord’s loyal thinking robot people, the Lord’s spaceship fleets from the Lord’s future times and from present times, etc.

The Lord’s treasured wives are kept safe with the Lord never leaving their side because the Lord is a time lord who can be in many places at same time on his properties. The Lord and the Lord’s Goddess wives do not trust convicts neither does the legal Universe who has convicted, banned the convicts to prisons, prison planets owned, managed by the Lord.

The Lord’s wives and the Lord vote for a numerical ranking of all the wives therefore naming an overall number one wife of responsibilities, authorities, etc. However, the Lord must treat each of his wives with honor, care, love, affection, etc.

The Lord being from future time periods has married the entire over 100-Blondie's special creation singers, performers from most of their lives within realistic methods after they have left the planet Earth. The reason the Lord has contracted with many female companionships of a particular style of appearance is the Lord’s special creation female performers whether they perform or not are “special creations” of the Lord. The Lord values and loves very much the Lord’s special creation females whom were created as adults thus are spending their whole lives with their trusted husband, the Lord. The Lord does not let the Lord’s special creation female stray into the potentially dangerous worlds alone instead they stay protected, happy and cared for with the Lord simultaneously while the Lord may be elsewhere on planets away from home. Actually, it is usually very dangerous everywhere for beautiful, talented persons to travel within the public’s view even the Lord has to be careful in his travels, etc.

Special creations female singers, performers usually only appear once or less on the prison planet Earth for a brief time. At the special creation performer’s next entertainment engagement a new Lord’s special creation female singer, performer who have contracted with the Lord for personal companionship with clauses like: the Lord provides each wife and female companion’s an allowance for financial support; establishes, maintains the Lord’s wives businesses from the Lord’s secure residence also recreational facilities are usually provided. The Lord’s companionship contracts and marriage contracts with his wives and female companions provides for the Lord to continue to own all that exists, present, future and past therefore avoiding interruptions to his loyal customers, etc.

The Lord on a recent visit to the planet Earth stated most of his wives, female companions no longer perform too much as the practice and performance schedules for professional performances are too intense and can be time consuming. However, the Lord with his wives’ permissions still releases new music videos, new movies, new TV shows, etc., productions of Blondie and of his additional wives. The Lord can change his shape and then sing, perform and appear as Blondie in new music video releases as mentioned. The Lord’s agreements with the Lord’s Goddess wives, female companions have the Lord retaining all his properties consisting of present times, future times and past days. The Lord’s Goddess wives review the videos, movies, TV shows which have their image and must approve of the final versions prior to releases.

However I should mention the Lord’s wives assist the Lord in many ways including the Lord’s wives also accept participation in some of the Lord’s projects for pay from the Lord, etc. Being the Lord’s wife is also a full-time commitment, etc. Definitely the Lord's marriages are "Marriages made in Heaven".

If it is deemed too dangerous and/or the “special creation” performers are not available for the Lord’s special creations to entertain, appear at an engagement, the Lord has often appeared looking, speaking, singing, performing, etc., like his special creation male or female performers permitted by the planet Earth laws, the Universe laws and approved by the Lord’s laws.

Sometimes the Lord’s special creation persons only make some cameo appearances with blended inclusions in the Lord’s entertainment productions so are not noticeable to most observers. The Lord’s special creations may also appear in the Lord’s movies, television shows, videos, etc. This way both the Lord and his selected performers with contracts with the Lord can continue to reap financial and musical enjoyments, etc.

Incidentally when the Lord appears as one his wives in a movies, television shows, videos, each wife is fascinated at her performance and sits close to the screen to watch her every move in her performance in the Lord’s productions for she’s given the authority to request changes to her image’s performance in the Lord’s movies, television shows, videos, etc., and to approve the production(s) for sales. The Lord is fascinated, adores, loves his wives and their innocent, pure ways and respects each wife. Yes, the Lord gives his Goddess wives and female companion’s glory, etc.

Blondie fans do not particularly object and in fact Blondie’s fans want more music videos of their favorite performers, etc., particularly in their prime years of appearances.

The mentioned Lord’s performance procedures are approved laws everywhere for the Lord to conduct his businesses. The Lord’s customers want the entertainment products produced and distributed so are agreeable to the Lord’s ways to permit those goals.

The Lord’s properties are all that exist, prior to the Lord’s creations of all that exist, there was not much existing besides the Lord. So, the Lord’s properties are vast and each wife agrees to have her products marketed in regions separate from the additional Lord’s wives of similar looking appearances to their delights.

The Lord defines “purity” of a person’s life, morals per their innocent, legal status.

The Lord’s main business are the Lord’s ownership’s leasing of his created planets for residences, leasing of additional of the Lord’s areas for residences, tourist venues, etc., with complete infrastructures, entertainment, energy supplies, etc., that the Lord has contracted with his paying customers.

Discussions of the Blondie singing, performing “The Tide is High” song’s lyrics meanings, etc., in the featured music video

I see the easy-to-understand lyrics meanings in this music video of Blondie singing, performing “The Tide is High” song as follows:

There are many (the tide) seeking her boyfriend’s attention however she is still in contention for his heart.
She is confident she will be her boyfriend’s number one girlfriend someday.
She will not give up her hopes.
And she believes when it’s her turn to be with her boyfriend she’ll have her boyfriend’s full attention like a number one female companion usually does.

The Lord is encouraging females to continue to seek a desired male companion in their lives when companionship is desired, etc.
The Lord’s romance songs seem to be a success as the most popular living arrangements statistically are with a male and female headed household or male with female heterosexual marriages.

The Lord follows his own advice and is married to an opposite gender female in fact the Lord is married to many beautiful, pleasant females as I have mentioned.

An additional meaning of the “The Tide is High” song’s lyrics: “I’m gonna be your number one“ is Blondie knows she will be with the Lord who is serial number 1.

Discussions of Blondie singing, performing ”The Tide is High” song’s music video on the topics of romance on this lawless world?

A romance song in this sometimes “lawless” world?
Well romance and love songs are popular almost everywhere.

According to the Lord, romancing between a male and a female with proper consent is an essential part of his faith books with “law and justice” themes which are called "righteousness" and is for the “general welfare”. To obey the Lord’s laws is called “righteousness” and is innocent, law abiding, clean moral, pure behaviors, etc. The Lord and the Lord’s Universes have approved these mentioned laws, etc. Remember the Lord’s laws are authorized to be enforced in natural and with additional efforts, etc.

The Lord created two genders to be friends, mates, etc. The male and female gender friendships, mating are the preferred orientations by the planet Earth’s laws, the Universe laws, the Lord’s laws, etc.

The Lord writes, arranges Romance, Love songs to counter the persons in these time periods that favor spreading “hate” “disruptions”. Therefore, the Lord writes, arranges Romance, Love songs to preserve a livable climate after attacks, disruptions, rebellions, invasions, etc., and are contributions from the Lord.

The most senior Lord on the planet Earth is not romancing the “con” females since the year 1998 and did not do much romancing before 1998. Before 1970, the most senior Lord on the planet Earth was mostly single and was looking to make relationships with females, etc. Male and female genders behave better towards each other in the Lord’s future times, so the Lord does not romance legal sector female’s either. However after his wives approved a program called “Companionship with the Lord for eligible Females” because of the public female’s requests, the Lord still meets a few legal sector females if the Lord’s wives approve the female applicant’s request prior to the Lord’s reviews and decisions.

The Lord and his wives agreed the Lord’s private life is full and the Lord’s wives do not want to share the Lord with additional females beyond what I have written and stated.

* However the Lord's wives do approve of the Lord's Special Creation females becoming the Lord's companion and the Lord honors the Lord's companionship contracts, etc., with the special creation females.

The Lord’s favorite genre of music are:

“Rock and Roll songs;”
“Popular songs including Ballads, Country, Western music, etc., songs;”
“Romance songs and Love songs;”
“Holiday songs and Festival songs;”
“Classical music songs;”
“Jingles;”
“Orchestra” accompanying music songs;
“Big Band” musical arrangements, productions, songs, etc.,
And most additional genre of music, etc.
You may have heard some of the Lord’s songs claiming to like rock and roll music.

Discussions of Blondie singing, performing “The Tide is High” song’s music video with connections to the Lord’s authored faith books like the Christian faith Bible

Psalm 100, verses 100:1 through 100:5
New American Standard Bible
All Men Exhorted to Praise God.
A Psalm for Thanksgiving.
http://biblehub.com/nasb/psalms/100.htm

All Men Exhorted to Praise God.
A Psalm for Thanksgiving.
1 “Shout joyfully to the LORD, all the earth.
2 Serve the LORD with gladness;
Come before Him with joyful singing.
3 Know that the LORD Himself is God;
It is He who has made us, and not we ourselves;
We are His people and the sheep of His pasture.
4 Enter His gates with thanksgiving
And His courts with praise.
Give thanks to Him, bless His name.
5 For the LORD is good;
His loving kindness is everlasting
And His faithfulness to all generations".

The psalms in the Christian faith Bible written, authored with the Lord’s copyright is also in some of the teachings of the Islam faiths. The Lord has authored all the planet Earth’s faith books including: the various Christian faith Bibles; Islam faiths; Buddhism faiths, Hindu faiths, the Jewish faiths, the Book of Mormon faiths; Siddhartha books; the Indians of the world’s faiths; Martial Arts faiths, rules; sports rules, etc., and much more. The Lord is sometimes consulted on those texts, etc., and the Lord is also consulted on each of the Republic’s Lord approved laws, etc.

This particular Psalm includes “2 Serve the LORD with gladness; Come before Him with joyful singing” illustrates singing is permitted and enjoyed by the Lord who is the convicted prison planet Earth’s owner and who is also the Universe’s owner. The Lord wants joyful music. The Lord’s copyrighted music has been around for almost “all generations” with simpler joyful sounds for the “cave people”.

The Lord’s titles are: the Lord, the owner; Lord Commander in Chief; Lord Almighty; and Lord God Almighty when the Lord is with his Goddess wives elsewhere. The Lord has an identification serial number which is “1” as he is the 1st to exist and the only eternal that has no beginning, always exists. The Lord approved Universe laws states the Lord also has the legal titles of “Lord of Lords, King of Kings”, Owner and the Lord has the Lord developed "Lord Jesus" spirit with his own Lord’s spirits, etc. The Lord does not permit his Goddess wives to go to dangerous planets like the convicted prison planet Earth.

Many times through history the Lord has conveyed the message that the name “Jesus” is meant to mean by the Lord, the Christian faith Bible’s author: “Hook” “es” i.e. “excellent spirits” Ultimate Success”. This means using the Lord’s eternities of information, resources are the ultimate available to loyal innocent paying customers, etc.

The Lord’s "Lord Jesus" spirit development and is a resurrected version now available to loyal innocent legal status customers of the Lord and to the Lord’s wives, children, staffs, etc. The Lord’s development of the “Lord Jesus” spirit has many wonderful features including the Lord custom develops many settings to each of the Lord’s customer’s needs. The big feature of the Lord’s "Lord Jesus" developments are instead of the Lord programming persons to do their duties, tasks, etc. The "Lord Jesus" spirit has many routines that enable his loyal innocent paying customers to perform, complete many duties, tasks, and life in general without the Lord making “Herculean efforts” to get everybody’s programming done. Since reintroduced "Lord Jesus" spirit, the Lord has overhauled the Lord’s "Lord Jesus" spirit many times to higher, accepted levels, etc. The Lord does not sell advance weapons in his time in the future days and there are no advance weapons available to the general public that operate with their "Lord Jesus" spirit developments, etc. However, the Lord, the Lord’s Goddess wives have advance defenses, weapons, etc., with the Lord’s "Lord Jesus" spirit that is not available to the public. The Lord’s loyal innocent legal customers have “Lord Jesus” self-defense routines.

The "Lord Jesus" spirit is widely acclaimed and liked by the Lord's loyal innocent legal status customers, the Lord’s wives, children, staffs, etc., and the Lord.

The Lord’s loyal innocent legal customers, the Lord’s Goddess wives, and the Lord’s female companion’s state they are happier with the “Lord Jesus” spirit, etc.

Therefore the Lord is not authorizing an additional “God” besides himself on the present prison planet Earth. However, the Lord does and has authorized Gods and Goddesses in years past when deemed safe. The Lord grants permissions to Gods, Goddesses entities for their travels, and presences with privileges on the prison planet Earth. The Lord’s intentions are enforcing the Lord’s laws and enforcing the Lord’s sole ownership, sole administrations, sole legislative powers, sole open court judicial powers, sole executive powers on the prison planet Earth without empowering rivals, like possibly a God entity that could become an outlaw Demon due to the harsh conditions of being around convicts. The Lord does not want to power outlaws who possibly could rebel causing needless battles, etc.

The Lord defines God entities and Goddesses entities that Gods, Goddesses must be innocent of offenses, innocent of crime convictions therefore in legal status and having contributing values such like one of the following descriptions or all of the following descriptions that apply like: beauty; attractiveness; talents; cooperative if safe and wise while maintaining their defenses; providers of legitimate services; special powers given to the Gods, Goddesses from the Lord. Also, long life is an attribute of a genuine God, Goddess in legal status. A God, goddess should have genuine loved affections. There are additional attributes of a living God that a God, Goddess can have.

The Lord definitely believes contributors are providers of legitimate services whom are law abiding, innocent and paying customers whom are law abiding, innocent are attributes of a genuine God, genuine Goddess and is the known beliefs of faith of Gods, of Goddesses.

The Lord writes, arranges Romance, Love songs to counter the persons in these time periods that favor spreading “hate” “disruptions”. Therefore, the Lord writes, arranges Romance, Love songs to preserve a livable climate after attacks, disruptions, rebellions, invasions, etc., and are contributions from the Lord.

On the prison planet Earth, there are few new musical compositions released by the Lord because of prison operation’s restriction laws in place. Most of the released music is a new rendition of previously released music which the Lord has previously released elsewhere and/or possibly previously released in earlier time periods on the planet Earth. Those released Lord’s music compositions must be on the Lord’s approved release schedules in convict sectors.

The Lord created the livable areas in all that exists is the only person who knows the required design and engineering constraints that must be used, etc. They are the laws of the USA, of the planet Earth, of the Universe which requires the Lord be the only source of all advance technologies, literature, music, etc. Much more has to be observed, practiced for smoother operations of product development, product manufacturing, product testing and product distributions, etc.

However due to a lack of cooperation’s from the convicts, the lack of cooperation from the convict’s corporations, the lack of cooperation from the convict’s false governments and the lack of those entities to complete their contract obligations these types of planets like this prison planet Earth are being phased out. The Lord will only have secure prison cells, maximum security prison planets with few privileges, etc., to the inmates in future times.

The Lord employs signed written valid contracts prior to starting projects, so if those who sign their contracts with the Lord for projects from his authorized services default they are convicted of many offenses including felony Treason convicted and felony Impeachment convicted that are approved by the Lord with the Lord's open judicial court in the USA with authority to all cases and original jurisdiction, etc. Presently the Lord is not planning any further projects for defaulting, Treason convicted, Impeachment convicted entities, businesses, corporations, etc. Felony convictions that Lord approves with the Lord’s open judicial court powers cause Felony Impeachment and/or Treason convictions, etc., that only the Lord can review, approve, etc.

It is everybody’s responsibility to contribute to making a Heaven-like place and ambiance when not engaged with the additional duties, tasks of living, etc.

If a person is not in legal status then they are a demon. However, a convicted person in permitted status can still be a contributor yet is not a God.

The Lord, the owner loves his wives, the children of his wives with him, his loyal thinking robot people, his loyal law-abiding customers, many of his inventions, comforts, entertainments, etc., the Lord's animals and the Lord loves himself.

Continuing discussions of Blondie singing, performing “The Tide is High” song’s music video with connections to the Lord’s authored faith books like the Christian faith Bible

Genesis 1
The Creation
http://biblehub.com/nasb/genesis/1.htm

The Creation
“1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth”.

The Lord, the author of this Christian faith Bible describes this verse to fulfill his desire to add comfortable settings, romance and mystic into this faith book at the beginning.

There are many meanings to the Lord’s Genesis 1:1 verse; however the Lord is talking about the beginning of this faith book hopefully a good enjoyable read and/or the beginning of a pleasant evening with pleasant company and of possible romances, etc. The Lord states the need for all persons to contribute to creating a more pleasant place to live, work, etc.

Heaven is not a “free loader’s leaching” place on the Lord’s properties, etc.
“Do you have an invitation to Heaven?” Well, without an invitation and/or permissions stay where you are permitted.

Obviously one person’s heaven may be restricted to their selected lifestyles, cultures, etc. Heaven is a peaceful, comfortable place, a place of abundance, a safe place, with a pleasant ambiance however maintaining peace keeping defenses to live, to complete your works, to perform your activities, and the availability of leisure including peaceful, safe sleeps, etc., without criminal elements of “hate,” without the “evil forces of It,” the hate monger’s places that may possibly be off in the distance from your heaven. A typical heaven can also have much more wonderful attributes, depends on the person’s tastes and availabilities of resources, etc. Therefore, one person’s heaven can be more elaborate than another’s person’s heaven, etc.

In the future times where the Earth’s most senior Lord presently resides in those times, the Lord’s innocent loyal paying customers, i.e., “Gods” to the Lord tell the Lord that they are in Heaven and are happy. Excellent and good!

In the Lord’s faith books when a God is mentioned the Lord is usually talking of a beautiful, pleasant, legal status female however the Lord does authorize male Gods however not for personal romantic reasons.

An important consideration is if a person, persons, businesses, etc., are not in legal status then they are an outlaw demon, outlaw demons. However, a convicted person in permitted status can still be a contributor yet not a God.

The Lord states there are many romance verses in the Lord’s copyrighted faith books.

Genesis 1:1 verse is one of the Lord’s favorite Christian faiths Bible verses often acted in love from his Goddess’ wives to him. The Lord likes music videos very much therefore the Lord’s interests, involvements in music video productions. The Lord believes many of the Lord’s music videos are representative of life in heavens with angel like, very talented chosen persons performing, singing, cooperating, etc. The Lord’s music videos often act like a God creating heaven in the viewer’s home just like the Genesis 1:1 verse.

The Lord likens the Lord's music videos to "Visions from Heaven" that may help make a person's life more joyful, etc.

Cooperating is really needed to accomplish most tasks even when the Lord is providing contracted services.

The Lord has stated there are many God entities with attributed verses in the Lord’s faith books. The Lord is also mentioned in his faith books though not always an exact accounting of his many adventures nor exact details.

The Lord presently believes more Gods; more Goddesses whom are contributors inherently in their chosen lifestyles are more profitable than none or one God and/or one Goddess.

However the Lord has not authorized an additional “God” on the present prison planet Earth because it is a dangerous, defaulted, fraudulent place where many convicts are housed. However, the Lord does and has authorized Gods and Goddesses in years past when deemed safe and still grants permissions to Gods, Goddesses for their travels, and presences with privileges on the planet Earth and elsewhere. The Lord’s intentions are enforcing the Lord’s laws and enforcing the Lord’s sole ownership, sole administrations, sole legislative powers, sole open court judicial powers, sole executive powers on the planet Earth without empowering rivals who possibly could cause rebellions causing needless battles, etc.

The Lord, who is the planet Earth’s owner has the official title, position of Lord Commander in Chief of all the planet Earth’s Republics and with the Universe’s approvals is Lord Commander in Chief of “All that Exists, present, future and past”. While the fraudulent convicted rebelling U.S. Federal governments claim known convicts are Commander in Chief and/or Governors, etc., which is false, fraudulent and prohibited. My supporting evidence is that the actual laws such the U.S. constitution expanded volume edition version 2 with Lord approved explanations can be located in most major cities and elsewhere like in major University libraries, etc. The condensed U.S. Constitution version 1 and version 2 are just partial accounts of approved laws in booklet forms. The actual U.S.A. laws such the U.S. constitution expanded volume edition version 2 with Lord approved explanations were first approved by the original U.S. states during the time of George Washington’s second administration under the Lord, Commander in Chief. Since then all 50-U.S. states and territories have approved the actual U.S. laws such the U.S. constitution expanded volume edition version 2 with Lord approved explanations, etc.

The Lord defines God entities and Goddesses entities that must be innocent of offenses, innocent of crimes therefore in legal status that are contributing legitimate services, and/or paying for legitimate services, etc. Long life is also an attribute of a genuine God, Goddess in legal status. A God, Goddess should have genuine love affections to who they choose individually and be loved also.

The Lord definitely believes contributors are providers of legitimate services whom are law abiding, innocent and paying customers whom are law abiding, innocent are attributes of a genuine God, genuine Goddess and is the known beliefs of faith of Gods, of Goddesses.

The Lord is the biggest contributor as the only legal source of all advance technologies, literature, music and much more. If a newly purchased item does not work it because the Lord’s design, manufacturing instructions, manufacturing methods and authorities, etc., were not used, nor were the Lord's laws obeyed. The Lord created the livable areas in all that exists is the only person who knows the required design and engineering constraints that must be used, etc. Also, it is the laws of the USA, the planet Earth and the Universe that the Lord be the only source of all advance technologies, literature, music and much more must be observed and practiced.

Continuing discussions of Blondie singing, performing “The Tide is High” song’s music video with connections to the Lord’s authored faith books like the Christian faith Bible

Matthews 22, verses 22:38 through 22:40:
Jesus Answers the Sadducees
34 But when the Pharisees heard that Jesus had silenced the Sadducees, they gathered themselves together.
35 One of them, a lawyer, asked Him a question, testing Him,
36“Teacher, which is the great commandment in the Law?”
37 And He said to him, “‘YOU SHALL LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, AND WITH ALL YOUR SOUL, AND WITH ALL YOUR MIND.’
38“This is the great and foremost commandment.
39“The second is like it, ‘YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF.’
40“On these two commandments depend the whole Law and the Prophets.”

Keep in mind, the name “Jesus” alone is used in these Matthews verses 22:38 through 22:40 not with the name “Christ” added which means crisis. The point is there are several different entities with the name Jesus in this live acting reenactment, etc. And when the “Christ” is not included then the topic may be a Lord approved script in the live acting reenactments.

The Lord, the owner loves his wives, the children of his wives, his loyal thinking robot people, his loyal law-abiding customers and many of his inventions, comforts, entertainments, etc., and the Lord also loves himself.

The Lord’s neighbors are his Goddess wives, female companions, the children of his wives, his loyal thinking robot people, his loyal law abiding, innocent customers and many of his inventions, comforts, entertainments, etc., and the Lord loves them all while they are in innocent, while they are in Lord’s laws observing status, etc. The Christian faith Bible list verses that the Lord’s greatest commandments are loving yourself and loving your neighbor however obviously those commandments are not the Lord’s laws on those issues. Instead those commandments are literature, romantic stories with “law and justice” themes promoting obeying the Lord’s laws is righteousness, etc.

The Lord’s laws to obey are “to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects” laws and the “freedom of religion” laws, etc., in these regards which grants your own thinking, decision making, faith developments, activities, etc., if in innocent and law observing status, etc. So, you can decide who to like, love according to your thoughts, decisions on those persons, etc.

The Lord has much work duties to perform in the trillions of daytime workdays each day plus the accompanying night times. The Lord’s wives presence in his workroom makes the Lord’s workday a much more heavenly place for the Lord rather than if the Lord was in his workroom alone. The Lord’s wives like this arrangement also. The Lord’s wives behave very angel like while watching the Lord developed home television and entertainment networks; playing card games; reading and/or conversing with each other of the wives, etc., while in the Lord’s workroom. The Lord states his wives contribute much in his projects, life and the Lord is eternally grateful. The Lord’s Goddess wives most favorite television programs are romantic serials that the Lord has developed. However, the Lord’s Goddess wives also watch most of the Lord’s movies, television shows, videos, concerts, vacation movies, home festival and/or holiday party videos, etc.

Lord’s Law states: “The preferred approved sexual orientation is male and female heterosexuality.” The Lord, the planet Earth, the Universes, etc., have approved these laws and have approved laws for the legal existence of a person’s multiple marriages.

The Lord also states: With any relationship you are the person who must be sure of the safety of your activities and receive consent from your companion. And as always when not in loving relationship you are not obliged to be married, etc.
The mentioned laws permit staying alone when you desire the single way’s lifestyles, etc.

Another of the Lord’s laws is: The term marriage is solely for male and female unions. The Lord, the planet Earth, the Universes, etc., have approved these laws.

These laws are to prevent adulterating a male and female heterosexual marriage union from the “not preferred sexual orientations”. Most Lord’s laws including those in nature are enforced by the Lord’s inherent designs with the powers of the Lord in nature naturally. These are not new laws, these Lord’s laws have been enforced almost everywhere including on the convicted prison planet Earth for eons.

The Lord’s laws are the enforced “truth” and are valid laws, etc., everywhere.

Psalm verse 69:33
A Cry of Distress and Imprecation on Adversaries.
For the choir director; according to Shoshannim. A Psalm of David.

33 “For the LORD hears the needy
And does not despise His who are prisoners”.

The Lord states wait until the convictions and appeals are final before final opinions, etc. The Lord does state and approves the Lord’s law: “Despise convicts, criminals, etc.” which gives innocent, law observing persons spiritual strength to avoid convicts who will not behave in civil manners and are probably dangerous, etc.

The Psalm verse portion of 69:33
33 “For the LORD hears the needy
And does not despise His who are prisoners”.

Is meant to describe those “needy” whom are unlawfully detained, who are victims of crimes from convicts, criminals, etc., that the Lord gives mercy in legal Universes to those victims of crimes by many advance methods, etc.

The Lord has been seen romancing beautiful convict girls in all the Lord’s prisons for eternities when the Lord was single however the Lord’s Goddess wives are happy that they have influenced the Lord to stop romancing convict girls. The Lord’s Goddess wives are also happy the Lord is no longer serving the legal sectors females with consent to due to a lack of interested men availability. The legal sector Universe female’s state there are pleased with the available romancing of the opposite gender in those future times.

Revelation verses 22:1 through 22:21
The River and the Tree of Life

1 “Then he showed me a river of the water of life, clear as crystal, coming from the throne of God and of the Lamb,
2 in the middle of its street. On either side of the river was the tree of life, bearing twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit every month; and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
3 There will no longer be any curse; and the throne of God and of the Lamb will be in it, and His bondservants will serve Him;
4 they will see His face, and His name will be on their foreheads.
5 And there will no longer be any night; and they will not have need of the light of a lamp nor the light of the sun, because the Lord God will illumine them; and they will reign forever and ever.
6 And he said to me, “These words are faithful and true”; and the Lord, the God of the spirits of the prophets, sent His angel to show to His bond-servants the things which must soon take place.”
7“And behold, I am coming quickly. Blessed is he who heeds the words of the prophecy of this book.”
8“I, John, am the one who heard and saw these things. And when I heard and saw, I fell down to worship at the feet of the angel who showed me these things.
9 But he said to me, “Do not do that. I am a fellow servant of yours and of your brethren the prophets and of those who heed the words of this book. Worship God.”

The Final Message

10“And he said to me, “Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this book, for the time is near.”
11“Let the one who does wrong, still do wrong; and the one who is filthy, still be filthy; and let the one who is righteous, still practice righteousness; and the one who is holy, still keep himself holy.”
12“Behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to render to every man according to what he has done. 13“I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.”
14”Blessed are those who wash their robes, so that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter by the gates into the city.
15 Outside are the dogs and the sorcerers and the immoral persons and the murderers and the idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices lying.”
16“I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star.”
17”The Spirit and the bride say, “Come.” And let the one who hears say, “Come.” And let the one who is thirsty come; let the one who wishes take the water of life without cost.
18 I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues which are written in this book;
19and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his part from the tree of life and from the holy city, which are written in this book.
20 He who testifies to these things says, “Yes, I am coming quickly.” Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.”
21”The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all. Amen.”

Revelation verse 22:11 partial text states: “let the one who is righteous, still practice righteousness”. The Lord desires from his loyal innocent, law abiding customers to practice, observe the Lord’s approved laws which is righteousness.
The Lord’s laws to obey the Lord’s laws is approved by every individual in the Universe with their signature and also signed with the Lord’s signature of approval.

Revelation verse 22:7 text states
7“And behold, I am coming quickly. Blessed is he who heeds the words of the prophecy of this book.”
The “Blessed” word in the Lord’s Christian faith book is placed as warning of possible dangers to follow this verse. Life is much more complicated and requires all your resources including thinking, planning and right decision making to stay “righteous”. The Lord’s Christian faith Bible is literature with partial accounts of a Lord produced live acting reenactments.

Legal status of the Lord’s multiple marriages in the U.S.A., in the prison planet earth, in the Universes is by Universe laws which the Lord has approved which cannot be over-ruled except by the Lord, himself

The Lord has many wives so the Lord and each of the Lord’s wives started their companionships with individual contracts between them. In those companionship contracts and the later marriage contracts with their individual benefits, property rights decided, elaborated in writing. Each wife thus is binding their husband the Lord to be with each of them, each wife individually each day and night of the wives’ lives. Each wife requires the Lord’s full, complete attentions when the Lord is with each wife individually. Only an immortal, an eternal, a Time Lord can live that long as is required in the Lord’s circumstances. The Lord can be everywhere he desires to be on his properties simultaneously in many locations therefore the Lord can be with each wife every day and night. The Lord completes the Lord’s contract obligations to be reliable, to be credible and to be efficient which helps the Lord’s displayed “innocent ratio” which includes many factors, etc. The Lord’s Goddess wives are not going to visit the convicted prison planet Earth in the Lord’s massive containment facilities.

The Lord’s laws permit multiple male and female heterosexual marriages everywhere however having more than one wife is a lot more work, etc. With the Lord’s multiple marriages the Lord and his Goddess wives are a “pillar of heterosexuality and heaven”, etc., that enforce mystical authorized Lord’s powers on “all that exists, present, future and past”, etc.

The Lord accompanies each wife individually everywhere the wives are permitted to travel with the Lord per their agreements at the assigned times every day and night of each wife’s life to the pleasure of the Lord’s wives. The Lord’s wives have agreed that the Lord on his own extra time when his businesses requires his presence that the Lord goes to the dangerous places like the convicted prison planet Earth alone. The Lord’s treasured wives are kept safe with the Lord never leaving their side because the Lord is a time lord who can be in many places at same time on his properties. The Lord and the Lord’s Goddess wives do not trust convicts neither does the legal Universe who has convicted, banned the convicts to prisons, prison planets owned, managed by the Lord.

The Lord’s wives and the Lord vote for a numerical ranking of all the wives therefore naming an overall number one wife of responsibilities, authorities, etc. However, the Lord must treat each of his wives with honor, care, love, affection, etc.

The Lord being from future time periods has married the entire over 100-Blondie's special creation singers, performers from most of their lives within realistic methods after they have left the planet Earth. The reason the Lord has contracted with many female companionships of a particular style of appearance is the Lord’s special creation female performers whether they perform or not are “special creations” of the Lord. The Lord values and loves very much the Lord’s special creation females whom were created as adults thus are spending their whole lives with their trusted husband, the Lord. The Lord does not let the Lord’s special creation female stray into the potentially dangerous worlds alone instead they stay protected, happy and cared for with the Lord simultaneously while the Lord may be elsewhere on planets away from home. Actually, it is usually very dangerous everywhere for beautiful, talented persons to travel within the public’s view even the Lord must be careful in his travels, etc.

The way the Lord and his wives stay married is they each consent with yearly reviews to have a new development, a “new special light” that the Lord and the Lord’s consenting, confirming wives have obtained reinforcing their desires for each other’s companionship, to love each other, to care for each other, to protect each, etc., and much more. So, for the Lord, those marriages are stable and long term hopefully forever, etc. The Lord’s wives with this special relationship light want to stay with the Lord forever.

What’s the fuss about multiple marriages is the Mormons do not want to promote the Lord’s faith books like the book of Mormons, etc., based on “Law and Justice” themes because they are inmates on the prison planet Earth. The Lord does state that multiple marriages is much more work however you convicts may be sleeping with a wife of millions of look-alike wives arriving and departing with different serial numbers every night which is really dangerous.

The state of Utah and the rest of the U.S.A. being convicts are usually rioting and have defaulted like the rest of the USA on completed contracts performed by the Lord including the Mormon temple in downtown Salt Lake city, Utah which is foreclosed and returned to the Lord. The Mormons never made a payment on 99.99% of all Mormon Temples, churches the Lord has built, etc. Looking at the USA’s vast defaults on contract payments shows the Lord is right on the “Law and Justice” theme faith books are needed if only to console the mortals cheated that the Lord can get vengeance for you, etc., and get vengeance for himself by Universe-wide approved via referendum of the Lord approved laws, etc.

The Lord gave the Mormons enough chances, etc. The Lord faith books tell the Mormons and everybody else what to expect is that Hell and their Final Deaths will follow their lives on the prison planet Earth for their offenses. So, note all laws require the Lord’s approvals, the Lord being the U.S. state, the states, the head, owner of the Republic of the United States of America, the planet Earth owner, the Universe owner, etc. The point is the Mormons know their promoted laws in the state of Utah are false and not authorized.

The importance of the Lord’s authored faith books like the Christian Bible

The importance of the Lord’s authored faith books and verses are the text are different romantic compositions of texts of the Lord’s approved laws or of the activities documented by the Lord that are not mentioned much anywhere else and is called righteousness. On the prison planet Earth the Lord’s laws are the enforced “truth” and valid laws, etc., just like everywhere else and not the Lord’s faith book’s text that has similar content, meanings, etc. The Lord's authored faith books are entertaining, mysterious, and are partial accounts of live acting reenactments performed at many locations, planets for eternities, etc.

The prison planet Earth is in the Lord’s massive convict containment facilities since around 1970 and is new advance planet Earth design which may have been occupied before 1970. The Lord’s planet Earth designs are usually retired every 250,000 to 500,000 years and the occupants transferred to a new Lord’s planet, etc. According to the Lord’s laws of replacement planets that state the prior planet’s records, agreements, belongings, etc., are valid on the new replacement planet. Another important consideration is the Lord’s laws are enforced in nature therefore the law and justice romantic themes of the Christian faith Bible are visible, authorized and ongoing, etc., being similar to the actual Lord’s laws that must obeyed, etc. The visibility of the Lord’s visible, authorized and ongoing, etc., faith book stories being similar to the actual Lord’s laws that must obeyed, etc., makes them very popular everywhere.

Q and A from the Editor, David E Ros

Is the convicted of war crimes prison planet Earth going to end soon?

The Lord is back in this time period, the owner has some work to do before he returns back into his time of days forward, distinct in time and space to be with his loved female companions at his safest place which he makes safer as time goes on. His more open recent presence could be the reasons for the many recent comets, meteorites seen in these planet Earth’s skies in 2014 and 2015 possible warnings of impending doom as the prison planet Earth is a convicted planet due to many rebellions, invasions, convictions, etc. Additional convictions are for exceeding permitted danger levels, exceeding permitted time period (grace period) while in default on payments for the Lord’s contracted services, etc., that the Lord has provided world-wide. A note to remember is that with every conviction of a Lord's Republic and/or Lord's planets, etc., the inhabitants loses privileges, etc. Convicted of war crimes planets are not popular and are often targeted by convicts.

The original contracts with the Lord have provisions for “Extreme Justice” to deal with invasions, rebellions, excessive convicts, convicts, etc., which permits partial ends and complete ends of the Lord’s convicted prison planet Earth, etc. Considering those enforced conditions of laws and additional laws the end to the convicted prison planet Earth is an ongoing activity somewhere on convicted prison planet Earth almost every day. So surely a final end to the convicted prison planet Earth will arrive someday.

There are three major convictions on the prison planet with surrenders which are:

1. The convicted, abolished, surrendered U.S. Federal governments has made not authorized attempts to reform unlawfully with invaders from elsewhere yet the U.S. Federal governments are abolished by a referendum of 50-U.S. states and the additional U.S. Republic territories with the required Lord approvals. The expanded edition volume U.S. Constitution version 2’s laws approved by 50-U.S. states and the territories that list the abolished status of the U.S. Federal governments. That occurred after the Lord’s hand-selected the guaranteed form of Republican governments of George Washington’s second administration ended over 200 years ago. The condensed U.S. Constitution version 1 and/or version 2 booklets with Amendments is not the Lord approved U.S. Constitution version 2 expanded volume edition laws with Lord approved explanations. The Internet presently falsely, fraudulently claims the condensed U.S. Constitution version 1 and/or version 2 booklets with amendments are the U.S. National laws and that the booklets are the complete U.S. Constitution version 2 which is false. The Lord has approved the expanded edition volume U.S. Constitution version 2’s laws approved by 50-U.S. states and the territories that list the abolished status of the U.S. Federal governments.

The convicted, abolished, surrendered U.S. Federal governments particularly the convicted, abolished, surrendered U.S. Congress is convicted on many felony offenses, including felony Treason convictions, felony Impeachment convictions of unlawful not authorized war crimes against other countries, planets, against the Lord the U.S. Republic’s owner and head of state. Fraudulent not authorized taxations and failure to pay almost all debts for 200 years, etc. The Lord is known in the U.S. states as the real state government while the false state governments are convicted of similar offenses, etc. The Internal Revenue Service has also surrendered to the Lord. Those mentioned convicted entities face total closure particularly the U.S. Federal governments, the Internal Revenue Service, the area where Washington D.C. is located and most U.S. Federal government offices. Reforming the false, convicted not authorized U.S. Federal governments is prohibited and reforming the false, convicted not authorized U.S. states, etc., governments is prohibited on the Lord owned properties everywhere. Washington D.C. is being demolished and will become vacant land and is always the Lord’s properties. Actually, the closure of the Lord’s owned U.S. Federal government buildings, offices, the Lord’s U.S. military bases, etc., has been ongoing for over 50-years, etc., due previous surrender agreements with Washington D.C. and the purported U.S. federal governments.

The Lord continues to be head, owner of the United States of America with all powers like usual, etc.

2. The United Kingdom Republic of England’s real and honorable Queen Elizabeth II has surrendered England to the Lord after many convictions of England, internal strife in England and similar convicted offenses to the abolished U.S. Federal governments. Those convicted entities excluding the innocent real Queen Elizabeth II face total closure, the closures and sinking of the Lord owned England to underwater depths has been agreed upon with the Lord and England. Note: There are false, fake, fraudulent Queen Elizabeth II look-alikes entities which are convicted who are not the real, innocent Queen Elizabeth II.

The Lord continues to be head, owner of the United Kingdom Republic of England with all powers like usual, etc.

3. The convicted international organized crime organization calling themselves the Roman Catholic church organizations for many war crimes in violations of Lord approved planet Earth laws that are also approved by the Universe, etc. The violations include not authorized Hades invasions from the air on the planet Earth and other planets, sending not authorized murderous Catholic militants to murder residents on the planet Earth numerously times. The Roman Catholic church organizations are to totally closed. The closures of the Roman Catholic church organizations include the sinking of the Lord owned Vatican City, Southern Italy to underwater depths has been agreed upon with the Lord and the Roman Catholic Church organizations. Reforming the Roman Catholic Church organizations is prohibited.

The Lord continues to be head, owner of the Vatican City, Southern Italy properties and all his churches properties presently owned by the Lord with all powers, etc.

There many additional partially and complete ends to additional planet Earth countries ongoing because there are many planet Earths and addition planets, etc., in the Owner's massive convict containment facilities.

The discussed herein, convicted of war crimes, etc., planet Earth was demolished in December 2017. The Lord, the owner defeated the large rebellions covering an area of around 8 billion miles plus additional rebellion areas far beyond in the Owner's massive convict containment facilities.

The Lord continues to be head, owner of the planet Earth Republics, the planet Earth, etc., properties and all his churches properties presently owned by the Lord with all powers, etc.

Additional Blondie resources available online the internet through these quick access URL links

See Blondie official website at: http://www.blondie.net/

See more Blondie music videos at: https://www.youtube.com/user/BlondieVEVO/videos

See additional Blondie music videos at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiNz8SJChrsACj3MKj_0QEA?pbjreload=102

I will add more discussions of Blondie singing, performance of “The Tide is High” song’s music video including more discussions on “The Tide is High” lyrics, etc., when I have time available.

Thanks for reviewing my posted comments and reviews,

David E Ros
Editor, Music Lover and Webmaster Owner

Published on: May 2, 2015 @ 19:48 at Editor’s Comments
Revised: 5-5-2015; 5-8-2015; 5-23-2015; 5-24-2015; 5-29-2015; 1-26-2016; 2-19-2016; 2-20-2016; 3-8-2016; 3-9-2016; 3-10-2016; 3-12-2016; 3-13-2016; 3-16-2016; 3-20-2016; 3-22-2016; 3-23-2016; 3-24-2016; 3-25-2016; 3-26-2016; 3-27-2016; 4-29-2016; 9-27-2016; 2-13-2021; 2-14-2021; 2-16-2021 thru 2-19-2021; 2-21-2021; 2-23-2021; 3-16-2021; 3-19-2021; 2-21-2022; 5-22-2022; 6-16-2022; 6-19-2022; 7-27-2022
May 2, 2015 @ 19:48 at Forum

2-13-2021 added the "Editor's Comments" publication date of: (May 2, 2015 @ 19:48) to title;
2-14-2021 added the publication date for the Forum webpage;
2-14-2021; 2-16-2021; 2-17-2021 changed text size to new WordPress Theme Hunk Top Store standards;
2-14-2021; 2-21-2021; 2-23-2021; 3-16-2021 reviewing, updating the webpage's text and misc. change(s);
2-14-2021; 2-16-2021; 2-17-2021; 2-18-2021; 2-19-2021; 2-21-2021; 2-23-2021; 3-16-2021; 3-19-2021; 2-21-2021; 5-22-2022; 6-16-2022; 6-19-2022 checked, ran HTML code Validator and HTML code image viewer of my HTML from: https://jsonformatter.org/html-validator . Results: passed, O.K.;
2-17-2021; 2-18-2021; 2-19-2021; 2-21-2021; 2-23-2021; 2-21-2022; 5-22-2022; 6-16-2022; 6-19-2022 checked the spelling and revised the webpage’s text if required with the Microsoft Word program;
2-18-2021; 2-19-2021 added the Transcribed song's lyrics matching the accompanying music video (audio only version);
2-18-2021; 2-19-2021; 5-22-2022 added, revised the "Quick Editor's Comments";
2-18-2021; 2-19-2021; 3-16-2021 continuing to use the extensive "Editor's Comments" from (May 2, 2015 @ 19:48) and updating as required;
3-19-2021 checked, revised the HTML codes to comply to the latest W3Schools code layout standards;
3-19-2021 manual check of HTML programming codes
2-21-2021 revisions to the document's text have started to improve this popular topic
5-22-2022 revised the use of extended carrying word tempo with the singing of a song’s lyrics words in the music video (audio only version)
5-22-2022; 6-16-2022; 6-19-2022 misc. text revisions
6-16-2022; 6-19-2022 revised the General discussions of Blondie singing, performing “The Tide is High” song’s music video
6-19-2022 revised The Lord’s, the Owner’s contracts with his chosen “Special Creation” performers vary yet the following are some of the possible provisions and The Lord’s, the Owner’s, the Commander-in-Chief’s, the Lord Court’s, the One Supreme Court’s valid existence are operating in the present time with full, complete authority;
7-27-2022 corrected misc. minor typographical issues

This topic was modified 3 years ago 13 times by David E Ros, Editor, Music Lover & Webmaster Owner
This topic was modified 2 years ago 9 times by David E Ros, Editor, Music Lover & Webmaster Owner

ReplyQuote
Share:

Click the following image links to see advertiser's deals!

New Releases Top Sellers Future Releases
Bargain Bin Music on DVD Top Radio Hits
Win.RAR - Buy Now link
Revo Uninstaller Product Page link
Total Page Visits: 1009632 - Today Page Visits: 158

Click the following image links to see advertiser's deals!

MP3 Downloads available at CDUniverse.com
New Releases Top Selling Albums Top Selling Songs
Top Radio Hits Music on DVD Vinyl LP

Browse Categories: Alternative, Country, Heavy Metal, Jazz, Rap, R&B, Rock/Pop, Soundtracks,
Win.RAR - Buy Now link